Wedding Photographers- Word of Warning!





A good wedding photographer is really important, and I am really fussy about it with flowers. You spend a lot on your wedding day and having someone capture the moments with photos is great. I can't say how disappointed I have been when I see some brides photos and they do not do them justice! I know that as a florist I shouldn't really have an opinion on this, but if you choose a cheap inexperienced photographer, they can change the complete look of your wedding by using flash inexpertly! Flash  can change the colours of flowers by washing them out and the end result is not the way you want to your memories to be! The photographer I used for my wedding was great! He spent a lot of time getting candid moments and of course my flowers looked great! I was very fussy  and therefore happy with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment